Lemongrass Marketing is a Traditional + Digital PR & Content agency for travel brands in the world’s most beautiful destinations.
We help travel brands grow by deliver PR and Content strategies based on digital audience insights.
This role has arisen as we transition from a Traditional PR agency to a fully integrated Traditional + Digital PR and Content agency and thus are looking for an experienced SEO to work closely with the PR teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious SEO with a strong understanding of travel & tourism to help grow the agency and shape our offering.
We have a strong, values-driven culture and are en route to becoming the UK’s first travel communications B-Corp, a community of companies that use the power of business as a force for good. Its aim is to create a sustainable, inclusive economy by reducing poverty and inequality, creating high-quality jobs and a healthier environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the PR teams to deliver integrated digital PR and content campaigns
- Conduct thorough SEO audits – the focus will be on on-page and off-page, but you need a good understanding of technical SEO, too.
- Conduct and deliver content audits
- Deliver clear and succinct recommendations to the client
- Lead the SEO strategy and have the chance to build a growing team of analysts and develop them into SEO and content marketing stars
- Work directly with senior client stakeholders, pitching our approach and managing relationships
- Identify new business and upsell opportunities and support the management team in pitching
- Contribute to the agency’s content strategy and new business outreach
- Comfortably lead client calls and presentations alongside the senior team
- Always go the extra mile, surprising and delighting your clients
What you’ll bring
- You love solving complex problems and thrive on coming up with ideas on how to best integrate PR, Content and SEO teams
- You have a curious mind and want to continually learn in a fast-changing marketing landscape
- You are proficient in using Google Analytics/Search Console/Data Studio as well as Semrush/Moz/AHrefs/Majestic. BuzzSumo is a plus.
- You are well versed in content and backlink audits and can make clear recommendations to senior client stakeholders
- You have a minimum of 5years SEO experience in an agency environment.
- You’ve ideally worked in the travel industry before and understand the intricacies of travel SEO
- You are a proactive self -starter who takes pride in their work and takes responsibility to deliver for clients on time and to budget
Our values, which you will need to share in order to thrive at Lemongrass Marketing
- We adopt a can-do attitude – so we can help our clients to solve problems
- We are hungry to learn – so that our clients can rely on us to be the best we can be
- We are results driven – so our clients, our colleagues and the business can rely on us
- Everything we do is for the greater good – so we can make a positive impact for our clients, for Lemongrass and for wider society
- We are friendly, fair and firm